- OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- All POSIX (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (2)
- OS Portable (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Linux (5)
- Windows (5)
- BSD (3)
- Mac (3)
- Modern (3)
- Android (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
Hot topics in 3D Rendering Softwarexml marker version 2.2
LARMcess is that "Linux Augmented Reality 3d Marker" . We will developing 3D Marker based on 2D Barcode(QR Code) on android OS. we can get the content's information from 2D barcode using android phone and display the content's 3D object and annou1 weekly downloads
You can 'wear' any clothes on the internet 'virtually' on your body (image). And this application stores the URL where you can buy the clothes, you can share your information like your good looking shot or your ratingson the clothe over internet.
NaN3D is a real-time 3d software rendering engine for the C++ programming language. This project is relased under the LGPL License.
Teresa is an easy and simple 3D humanoid modeller based on X3D and VRML technologies.
php-L-Systems is a web-based PHP Lindenmayer iterative grammar (automated turtle-graphics). Forms provide input: the PHP graphics library renders an image from the specified grammar-values. Plants are common subjects; fractals & chaos too. See the demo!