You’re probably paying too much for cell phone service. Wirefly compares hundreds of plans to help you save. Enter what you need (minutes, data, texts) into Wirefly’s innovative plan comparison tools and see your savings instantly.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (80)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (54)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (19)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Artistic License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Sun Public License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (77)
- 32-bit MS Windows (26)
- All POSIX (25)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (24)
- OS Independent (21)
- 64-bit MS Windows (8)
- 32-bit MS Windows (7)
- OS Portable (5)
- All BSD Platforms (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Windows (75)
- Linux (67)
- Modern (45)
- Mac (44)
- BSD (23)
- Android (9)
- Translations: German ×
The Wideland-Engine is a procedural World Generator. You can build a whole Planet with Landscape/Plants/Animals/Sky + Weather-Effects from a single Integer.
X-Gine ist eine OpenGL basierte 3D Engine geschrieben in C++. Sie ist programmiert für Linux/Unix, MacOS X mit XFree86 Installiert.
OpenGL.NET is an OpenGL-Wrapper implemented in C# for the .NET-Framework. This binding should not be created by hand but by a WrapperGenerator, which is part of this project. The development takes place unter Linux with Mono.
elvish ray is a open-source raytracer renderer used for 3dsmax,maya etc. Now, her speed of rendering is higher than mental ray. We have made an interface for shading language based on CC++, a plugin used in 3dsmax.
Lighting design for room R3974 of Fachhochschule Hannover
php-L-Systems is a web-based PHP Lindenmayer iterative grammar (automated turtle-graphics). Forms provide input: the PHP graphics library renders an image from the specified grammar-values. Plants are common subjects; fractals & chaos too. See the demo!
qliss3d renders 3d-Lissajous-figures (figures made of a different sine functions for each dimension) with a Qt interface. You can look at the figures from any viewing position you like and even "listen" to the sound of the figures.
SIGGARA (Simple GPU Accelerated Realtime RAytracing Renderer) is a simple rendering engine implementing a bunch of raytracing algorithms. Later we will use CUDA to render directly on the Graphicscard GPU
A simulation of galaxy crashes.