OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Sun Industry Standards Source License (1)
- Sun Public License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (11)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (10)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (4)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (7)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- All POSIX (5)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (3)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Linux (9)
- Modern (7)
- BSD (5)
- Mac (5)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
Renderer for flam3 cosmic recursive fractal flames implemented on GPU. Requires a CUDA-capable graphics card.22 weekly downloads
PoJamas aims to provide a Java api and tools for loading, processing, and producing .cr2 files compatible with the SmithMicro (e-frontier) Poser character animation application.4 weekly downloads
A Arch Linux x86_64 distro for Structure From Motion1 weekly downloads
GLScene community related patches, utilities, prototypes, demo's and work-in-progress for peer review. Successful modifications and prototypes may be merged into the main GLScene project at the discretion of it's developers.
The Open Descent Foundation (ODF) is a community for developers, who want to help to create open source programs, tools, etc. for the famous games Descent1, -2 or -3. Everyone can join the ODF if he accepts the idea of writing open source programs.
PRIME (Parallel Reduced Interface Multi-threaded Engine) is a 3D engine whose goal is to provide a significantly minimized API while supporting massive multi-threading to exploit multi-core systems.
Simulation of star movements with great visualizations of flights through star fields.
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
This is a project of students from Budapest University of Technology. Project name: Tricky Mouse. Subject: Computer lab 4. It's a graphical application using Java engine.
The goal of this project is to enable World of Warcraft Machinima Creators to create more customized movies, by removing limitions using a Machinima Server and a Machinima GUI Add-on. THIS IS NOT A WOW SERVER EMULATOR.