OSI-Approved Open Source (152)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (76)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (27)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (15)
- BSD License (12)
- MIT License (9)
- Academic Free License (5)
- Artistic License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (163)
- Windows (163)
- Modern (75)
- Linux (67)
- BSD (42)
- Mac (26)
- OS: 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) ×
An Eclipse plugin for editing and managing textures for POV-Ray (Persistence of Vision Raytracer). Inspired by TextureView and is an addition to PovClipse.
An easy-to-use and powerful 3D Rendering engine based on the OpenGL API
3D World Editing Tool
VWEditor is an OGRE based 3D realtime world editor.
a try project of cggc, technion
j3draw is experimental Programm written in JAVA demonstrating different 3D Operations for drawing, displaying and modifying 3D Objects.
An object oriented library and GUI to manipulate spline curves and surfaces.
A suite of plug-ins for the 3D modeling software Realsoft 3D that enables creation of new cities and other models for the Microsoft game "Midtown Madness 2".
Rendermaster is a network rendering system that is tightly integrated with Blender.
windows porting of salome, which is open source (LGPL) software that provides a generic platform for Pre and Post-Processing for numerical simulation.
The mission of the project is to bring creativity, and innovation closer to individuals and communities in a society that is loosing its touch with the creativity that put us where we are, and the excitement of being able to create something ourselves.
Real time facial animation package based on muscle model of the face. Includes basic scripting language, full API, animation compositing, tools for creating and exporting muscles in 3D studio max.6 weekly downloads
Customizable software to smoothly fit non-linear, high-dimensional data. SDK in C with C++ wrappers, plus demo applications (all under LGPL). Versions under Windows and Linux already operational. Further progress depends on your imagination!14 weekly downloads