You’re probably paying too much for cell phone service. Wirefly compares hundreds of plans to help you save. Enter what you need (minutes, data, texts) into Wirefly’s innovative plan comparison tools and see your savings instantly.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (32)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (18)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Modern (35)
- Windows (35)
- Linux (14)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (13)
- 32-bit MS Windows (10)
- 64-bit MS Windows (6)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (5)
- All POSIX (5)
- 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- OS Portable (3)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- OS Independent (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Mac (9)
- BSD (6)
- OS: Vista ×
Discrete-event simulation library.
Figure Animation Studio is an open source project that is designed as an alternative to both Daz Studio and Poser.
Magneticle is a 3D OpenGL physical simulation that applies the Biot-Savart law to charged particles operating inside a magnetic field produced by a current-carrying wire modeled as an arbitrary space curve.
VoipReview lets you compare hundreds of business VoIP service providers so that you can cut business costs. Use the VoIP Savings Tool to view your savings by switching to VoIP instantly.Sponsored Listing
PBADEV gathers lessons learned making GIMPVS available on Windows platforms and Makes Blender available together with GIMP on Microsoft Windows Platforms. PBADEV aims at providing the highest quality softwares to artists and developers.
The goal of this project is to produce a CAx-System for all people. Definition of CAx: en: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAx de: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAx
Quelle3D is project based at the departement Digital Arts and Entertainment of the Hogeschool van Westvlaanderen/PIH, Belgium. Check the documentation for a full description of the project
In the year of 2600, war is based on 3 different Empires after one planet with valuable resources. This is a MMO/rpg/RTS/FPS. Please visit our site/wiki for more info.
Development Workspace of the World of Warcraft Model and Map Viewer.
WoW Model Viewer is an application that uses the WoW MPQ files to create character and npc models that can be used for graphics or machinima. The project was originally created by Darkjk, who left the source for developers to use should the need arise.