ManageEngine's Applications Manager is a comprehensive monitoring tool for business organizations across the world to ensure uninterrupted business operations and profitability. Globally, IT admins across 100+ countries trust Applications Manager's capability in tackling critical issues and ensuring maximum efficiency among business critical servers. It is easy to use and supports a wide range of servers. Download now for a 30 day free trial.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (102)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- BSD License (10)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Fair License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (49)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (26)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (7)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Other License (5)
- Public Domain (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (110)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (13)
- 64-bit MS Windows (9)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (18)
- All BSD Platforms (6)
- All POSIX (15)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (9)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Windows (107)
- Linux (98)
- Mac (90)
- Android (71)
- Modern (19)
- BSD (15)
- OS: OS Portable (Source code to work with many OS platforms) ×
The Perl 3D-extension of MFPic LaTeX package aimed to high quality draw of spatial objects, such as vectors, curves, bounded surfaces.
osgSceneMaker is 3D graphical tool for creating and preparing scenes to work in OpenSceneGraph. osgSceneMaker works on both Linux and Windows using wxWidgets and OpenGL.
Eclipse plugin opengl plasm interface.
SolarWinds Virtualization Manager (VMAN) provides VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V performance monitoring in a single pane of glass. Use built-in management actions to instantly remediate virtualization issues. VMAN also features PerStack ™, helping you accelerate identification of root cause by dragging-and-dropping VM performance metrics on a common timeline for immediate visual correlation across all your VM data. Try it free for 30 days!Advertisement
A parser for Poser files. Useful for finding bugs and a base for other applications.
A professional, but open-source CAD (Computer Aided Design) Package for any operating systems using the CSharp programming language.
Intuitive 3D modeler.
xicc is the xiTrace C Compiler (http://xitrace.org, also on sf.net), a scripting language for 3d-scene modelling in a procedural manner. xicc is mostly inspired by the C-Programming-Language and will provide in-core support for vector and matrix algebra.
Xpointcache is a customisable point caching library to bake and share animated polygons between 3d creation softwares. Currently supporting xsi. Maya, max and python plugins are in developement.
The xsi|o library adds import/export Silo binary and ascii file formats support to 3d creation softwares. Currently supporting maya, xsi and python.
XClip is a file format for storing animation curves, static parameters and their hierarchies for exchange between scenes , characters and 3d creation softwares.. Currently supporting 3dsmax and python, xsi and maya plugins are in developement as well.