Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (102)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (49)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (26)
- BSD License (10)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (10)
- MIT License (7)
- Academic Free License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- zlib/libpng License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Fair License (1)
- Other License (5)
- Public Domain (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (110)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (18)
- All POSIX (15)
- 32-bit MS Windows (13)
- 64-bit MS Windows (9)
- OS Independent (9)
- All BSD Platforms (6)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Windows (107)
- Linux (98)
- Mac (90)
- Android (71)
- Modern (19)
- BSD (15)
- OS: OS Portable (Source code to work with many OS platforms) ×
A library to load Wavefront .obj models. It supports loading vertices, textures, normals, faces and material libraries. Much more will be added in the near future.
a structure from motion library
ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Sponsored Listing
This is a cross platform library allowing user to port their code written for Alias Wavefront Maya SDK to different platforms.
Eclipse plugin opengl plasm interface.
A professional, but open-source CAD (Computer Aided Design) Package for any operating systems using the CSharp programming language.
xicc is the xiTrace C Compiler (http://xitrace.org, also on sf.net), a scripting language for 3d-scene modelling in a procedural manner. xicc is mostly inspired by the C-Programming-Language and will provide in-core support for vector and matrix algebra.
Xpointcache is a customisable point caching library to bake and share animated polygons between 3d creation softwares. Currently supporting xsi. Maya, max and python plugins are in developement.
If you'd like to spend less time on integrating data sources and focus on more fun stuff, give Talend Open Studio a try. It's free and open source.Sponsored Listing
XClip is a file format for storing animation curves, static parameters and their hierarchies for exchange between scenes , characters and 3d creation softwares.. Currently supporting 3dsmax and python, xsi and maya plugins are in developement as well.
Intuitive 3D modeler.1 weekly downloads