OSI-Approved Open Source (102)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- BSD License (10)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Fair License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (49)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (26)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (7)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Other License (5)
- Public Domain (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (110)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (13)
- 64-bit MS Windows (9)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (18)
- All BSD Platforms (6)
- All POSIX (15)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (9)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Windows (107)
- Linux (98)
- Mac (90)
- Android (71)
- Modern (19)
- BSD (15)
Hot topics in 3D Modeling Softwareposer
- OS: OS Portable (Source code to work with many OS platforms) ×
This is a cross platform library allowing user to port their code written for Alias Wavefront Maya SDK to different platforms.
The Perl 3D-extension of MFPic LaTeX package aimed to high quality draw of spatial objects, such as vectors, curves, bounded surfaces.
Eclipse plugin opengl plasm interface.
A parser for Poser files. Useful for finding bugs and a base for other applications.
A professional, but open-source CAD (Computer Aided Design) Package for any operating systems using the CSharp programming language.
Intuitive 3D modeler.
xicc is the xiTrace C Compiler (http://xitrace.org, also on sf.net), a scripting language for 3d-scene modelling in a procedural manner. xicc is mostly inspired by the C-Programming-Language and will provide in-core support for vector and matrix algebra.
Xpointcache is a customisable point caching library to bake and share animated polygons between 3d creation softwares. Currently supporting xsi. Maya, max and python plugins are in developement.
Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—-all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Advertisement
The xsi|o library adds import/export Silo binary and ascii file formats support to 3d creation softwares. Currently supporting maya, xsi and python.
XClip is a file format for storing animation curves, static parameters and their hierarchies for exchange between scenes , characters and 3d creation softwares.. Currently supporting 3dsmax and python, xsi and maya plugins are in developement as well.