OSI-Approved Open Source (30)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (19)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Fair License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (29)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (22)
- Linux (20)
- Mac (16)
- Modern (14)
- BSD (8)
- Android (5)
- Translations: Spanish ×
XApphire will be an open source CAD/CAE application extensible (plugins) and scriptable (Python), developed in C++ and wxWidgets.
((( bonzeye, bonZeye, bonsai, bonsi, BonPsi ))) a Volumetric Botanical Visualization for File Hierarchy Interfacing Goals: platform independence and consistency across devices, personalized and familiar tree-like branching structure, custom 2D overlays
domoticPS2: home automation over X10 (and other protocols) using a Sony PlayStation 2. Includes a 3D engine to render houses.
this is going to be a mmorpg player world game hopefully people will like it its going to be fantasy based
iMaxFX is a 3D game like the MaxPayne's engine with DirectX 9.0 support, BSP-level system, radiosity lighting, T&L, PS, .NET support and much more.
php-L-Systems is a web-based PHP Lindenmayer iterative grammar (automated turtle-graphics). Forms provide input: the PHP graphics library renders an image from the specified grammar-values. Plants are common subjects; fractals & chaos too. See the demo!