- OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (7)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (1)
- All POSIX (4)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (3)
- OS Portable (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Windows (6)
- Mac (5)
- BSD (4)
- Modern (3)
- Android (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
Hot topics in 3D Modeling Softwarex3d
- Programming Language: XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO) ×
Project to develop xVRML specs & related s/w tech. VRML97 put 3D worlds on the net & xVRML evolves it w/ Schema-based re-definition. Schema forms base for spec docs & model of the data in a VR world, as well as dev of tech-demo app & plugin s/w.2 weekly downloads
Green is a graphical toolkit wich primry target is 3D photorealistic rendering. Upper project level can be concrete apllication such as 3DMax or Maya plugin or other. Project is on planning stage.
This project will be a project that will be used by Speleologist (cavers) to help aid in the mapping of the underground world. It will be simple at first.. only allowing the entry of survey (dist/azmith/V-angle) and give back a line plot..
ParaDef (Parametric Definition System) is a complete CAD/CAE/Product Development solution. ParaDef encompasses all aspects of product development into a single IDE, enabling rapid development of new products and in-depth analysis of existing solutions.
XSL stylesheets for converting X3D XML to other formats.
X3D is the open-standard format for 3D graphics scenes on the Web.