OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Fair License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (3)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (9)
- Linux (8)
- Mac (7)
- Android (6)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- All BSD Platforms (1)
- All POSIX (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (1)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Modern (4)
- BSD (1)
- Programming Language: ActionScript ×
You are a Knight, hack , slash , stab and build your way through the game. Use arrow keys to move click on people to talk or double click to kill.
The Anvil is setting out to produce one strong platform for all media. Fluid work with major audio, video, raster/vector images, 3D formats and scripting languages will allow us to start from anywhere and temper out the masterpeice we needed.
The mission of the project is to bring creativity, and innovation closer to individuals and communities in a society that is loosing its touch with the creativity that put us where we are, and the excitement of being able to create something ourselves.
this is going to be a mmorpg player world game hopefully people will like it its going to be fantasy based
((( bonzeye, bonZeye, bonsai, bonsi, BonPsi ))) a Volumetric Botanical Visualization for File Hierarchy Interfacing Goals: platform independence and consistency across devices, personalized and familiar tree-like branching structure, custom 2D overlays
A 3d Virtual Cities Projects about Santorini Island, Greece. The aim is to create a city simulator where users can virtually navigate with the mouse, find information about Santorini, shop on line and more. Project will be finished into February 2010.
Mac OS X and Windows OpenGL 3D Engine tools, content and code to create games and applications. Newton physics, OpenAL sound with OGG Vorbis, Lua, Revolution, written in C.
A small, independent project in experimenting with 3D implementation using Actionscript 3.
This project is focusing on the development of content for the papervision3D-Engine/API provided by www.papervision3d.org that was released unter the MIT-License.