OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- BSD License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Sun Industry Standards Source License (1)
- Sun Public License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
Open Source Solid Modeling CAD1,970 weekly downloads
You are a Knight, hack , slash , stab and build your way through the game. Use arrow keys to move click on people to talk or double click to kill.
Need programmer to insert our design characters into existing 3D Chess Game and title "Royal Hawaiian Chess the e-Game" we own the Trademark and design patent.
This is a project of students from Budapest University of Technology. Project name: Tricky Mouse. Subject: Computer lab 4. It's a graphical application using Java engine.