OSI-Approved Open Source (179)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Artistic License (3)
- BSD License (15)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Fair License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (110)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (25)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (11)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (5)
- Public Domain (5)
- Other License (3)
- Windows (162)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (145)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (11)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (32)
- 64-bit MS Windows (8)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (49)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- All POSIX (54)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (38)
- OS Portable (24)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Linux (145)
- Mac (90)
- Modern (73)
- BSD (49)
- Android (36)
- Status: 3 - Alpha ×
The myMultiverse Source Forge project is aimed at developing open source integration tools for Virtual World Building. The main integration will be between Second Life, Sketch Up and the Multiverse Game Platform.
Visualization of the ring model of elementary particles. The particle trajectories are calculated based on the actual forces acting on the particle.
NMAP 3d allows you to create interactive, 3-d VRML worlds based on the output of NMAP port scans.
osgSceneMaker is 3D graphical tool for creating and preparing scenes to work in OpenSceneGraph. osgSceneMaker works on both Linux and Windows using wxWidgets and OpenGL.
A parser for Poser files. Useful for finding bugs and a base for other applications.
Create a server for 3D worlds similar to opensim with python and postgres, the goal ist to have a small and fast implemetation. Also to build a viewer working in a browser.
PyPspline: Python interface to PSPLINE, a one to 3D spline library
screenhack is a 3D animation system designed to work with RenderMan-compliant renderers.
Sculptypaint at the moment is created for a fast, easy and fun generation of certain types of (low poly) 3D-objects. That can be imported into SecondLife, Google earth 3D or other 3D software like Blender. Created in processing(.org)
tdmagic is an Open Source library for scripted procedural modeling, texturing and animation.
toppi is a all in one software system that converts any video sequence in a 3d vectorial scene (3dxf) The system consists of several frameworks incl. image conversion, Matrices, Item Tracking, Calibration etc. c++ under DOS and should move to LINUX
Intuitive 3D modeler.
XML based 3D applications
Simplified 3D Model Editor, Suitable For Beginners1 weekly downloads
A Java Cad program with 3d properties4 weekly downloads