Use the tools and open source technologies you already know and trust, because Azure supports a broad selection of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, databases, and devices. Azure offers hybrid consistency everywhere: in application development, management and security, identity management, and across the data platform.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- BSD License (3)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- MIT License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Sun Industry Standards Source License (1)
- Sun Public License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (5)
- All BSD Platforms (1)
- All POSIX (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (1)
- OS Portable (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Windows (8)
- Linux (5)
- Modern (4)
- BSD (3)
- Android (2)
- Mac (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
PDF Concatenation Tool162 weekly downloads
Fwall is a professional firewall software for Linux (Newt interface). The software has been adopted by private and governmental companies in Brazil. Fwall can be used with clients, servers, and (mainly) gateway machines.
You are a Knight, hack , slash , stab and build your way through the game. Use arrow keys to move click on people to talk or double click to kill.
Varkon.Org is a resource site for users of the Varkon parametric CAD and modeling system. This site is a mirror and archive for the Varkon.Org site. You can find all versions of modules for use with Varkon on this mirror site. See the website for info.
This is a project of students from Budapest University of Technology. Project name: Tricky Mouse. Subject: Computer lab 4. It's a graphical application using Java engine.
jwb aka Johnny's Web Browser is a free and open source web-browser that implement .NET framework classes only. Works with all Windows version with .NET framework components installed. It is distributed under GPL.
A framework for creating java GUI application by defining GML(Graphics Markup Language) only drag and drop GUI component in CS3 software. After define GML this software can generate source code automatically comply with the framework(View,Modal,Controlle1 weekly downloads
The goal of this project is to enable World of Warcraft Machinima Creators to create more customized movies, by removing limitions using a Machinima Server and a Machinima GUI Add-on. THIS IS NOT A WOW SERVER EMULATOR.