OSI-Approved Open Source (209)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (30)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- MIT License (11)
- Apache License V2.0 (8)
- Artistic License (6)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- ISC License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Public Domain (9)
- Windows (191)
- Linux (163)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (147)
- Mac (140)
- Modern (67)
- Android (49)
- BSD (42)
- License: BSD License ×
guild website for sacred legion
This project will be based on MMORPG's and social networking for basketball die-hard fans. Also, you can create blogs, upload pictures and videos, music, and everything about yourself.
This is a project intended to continue the qfg series. Unfortunately it is a text based game.
VMMMORPG is our dream, our inspiration, let's see what it'll become for you.
Online multiplay, RPG/strategy set across time and space with species such as the Daleks, Cybermen, Sontarans, Time Lords, etc waging war against each other.
Free and open-source assets from Temporal Distraction.
Asphodel♯ (or Asphodel Sharp) is a C# game engine written from the ground up on top the SFML library. It is meant to be a C# port from the popular Mirage Source Engine written in Visual Basic.
This will be a C# Opensource Dream of Mirrors Online Emulator, It will use Mysql and Csharp as well as other opensource libraries to accomplish a emulator for this free to play game.1 weekly downloads
Games and game-related software (such as utilities for table-top games)2 weekly downloads