OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
Betrayed is a first person shooter with high textures and a good gameplay. All done by just 3 Teen-Developers! With our high textures 'Betrayed' makes it possible to enjoy the future gaming in Open-Source! Bringing the best shooter in the world!
A concept application which shows you, visually, how many 'networked neighbors' you have
Need programmer to insert our design characters into existing 3D Chess Game and title "Royal Hawaiian Chess the e-Game" we own the Trademark and design patent.
Another version of the classic Settlers of Catan, designed to be playable on Windows, Linux, and OSX and support all the official expansions plus some of the unofficial ones. Supports multiplayer network play.