OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (9)
- Linux (7)
- Windows (7)
- Mac (6)
- Modern (4)
- Android (3)
- BSD (3)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- OS: Project is an Operating System Kernel ×
FreeWPC is a software framework for writing new software for 1990's Bally/Williams pinball machines. The framework allows you to build your own ROM images, define your own game rules, incorporate dot matrix animations, design lamp shows, and so on.4 weekly downloads
Android, DOS, FirefoxOS, Linux, MacOS and Windows all in one..3 weekly downloads
DRAKE is a true homebrew game console that consists of specially crafted hardware, system software and games.1 weekly downloads
SuperWikia: The Runtime/Realtime Environment for Codesmiths1 weekly downloads
Download the latest psp downloads
An open hardware and software platform, Octobits attempts to recreate the aesthetics of the early eight-bit computer age using cheap, powerful, and readily available modern components.
Roundhouse is a pair of C based embedded software applications to drive model railroad stepper motor based turntables. It consists of a stepper motor code and controller code connected by an I2C network. Written in C for PIC18/PIC16s processors.
SuperWikia Alpha- Liberty is the open source mainframe kernel of the SuperWikia Alpha Codebase. It provides users access to game engines, internet media and High-Definition (HDCG) 3D graphics interfaces and also hosts user/client/server databases.
A port of the Linux operating system kernel and assorted userspace to the Nintendo Wii.