OSI-Approved Open Source (52)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (38)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- BSD License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Public Domain (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other License (2)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (62)
- Windows (62)
- Modern (25)
- Linux (24)
- BSD (11)
- Mac (11)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- Real Time Strategy
- First Person Shooters
- Multi-User Dungeons (MUD)
- Puzzle Games
- Board Games
- Side-Scrolling/Arcade Games
- Console-based Games
- Game development framework
- Real Time Tactical
So, do you want to be a Rockstar? Rockstar is a simulation where you get to live the life of the aspiring musician, recording singles, performing gigs as you try to reach the top of the billboards. Do you think you have what it takes?
That project is inteded to be a great FreePascal (initialy, then Mono) 3D opensource game which will do a nice flightsim game. Is is intended to work on any Unix/Windows OS-es with OpenGL/SDL.
In the year of 2600, war is based on 3 different Empires after one planet with valuable resources. This is a MMO/rpg/RTS/FPS. Please visit our site/wiki for more info.
Techlords, is a game on Spring engine modified to MMORTS, he want support a massive number of players on Real Time strategy. Inspired in Supreme Commander / TA Spring, three factions will fight for the command of universe.
This is the world's first MMP2PG (Massive MultiPlayer-to-Player Game). The concept of P2P network applied to a massive online game. The main ideia of the game is build a 3D MMORPG that will sustain a very large number of players.
Yet another game engine project. I'm currently researching about game development. This project is the subproduct of that.
Visual Cockpit Simulator is a flight simulator based on the flight simulator FlightGear, with support the GUI for construction of interfaces of aircraft cockipts.
WCell is not using this repository anymore - Please refer to our homepage @ http://www.wcell.org and check out our new repository on Github @ http://github.com/WCell/WCell
Engine for Development of Games.
This is a project to offer people got his own software to use and development.
Mapas para CS 1.6 desenvolvido pelo ITGD -x- Fontes e compilado
A web-based application how to provide all peoples to customizing you avatar to use in intant messengers or pages (msn, orkut... etc).