OSI-Approved Open Source (30)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (17)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- MIT License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Other License (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Windows (35)
- Linux (28)
- Modern (22)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (20)
- Mac (20)
- Android (11)
- BSD (4)
- Programming Language: Lua ×
Recoding Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy from ground up in C++ and Lua, using Quake 3 as a base.
Raid_Finder1 weekly downloads
Codename Noname stands for a new MMO Game in Development
A sourcemod taking place in the Jak and Daxter universe
After gaining some experience in developing online games, this project is being remade in C# and XNA to ease the development process. Additionally, we now use a P2P architecture instead of Client-Server.
Manual Obedience Operations Control Of Win is an admin mod for the computer game Garrysmod. It provides many commands in an easy-to-use interface, allowing for easy use; however it is by far the leading admin mod for Garrysmod in it's design.
This is a MMORPG gamemode for gmod.
Examples how to make basic and clever addons and gamemodes using GarrysMod. Also in our svn repository there is a list of stuff maded by members of gmodspain.com. Those files enable future improvement and modifications for lua coders.2 weekly downloads
Cross-platform real-time strategy game (3D)51 weekly downloads
This project use OGRE3D graphic module, Havok Physics, RakNet and OpenAL. Make a MMO game framework.
Mod-friendly framework for the creation of 3D-rendered, two-dimensional fighting games. Default character-set features open source mascots (e.g. Tux). A cross-platform Super Smash Bros. clone.
Solis Nova is a Open Source game that focuses on Ground, Space and Combined arms Combat.
A admin mod for the game garrysmod written in lua. This mod is designed to allow vastly greater control over users than other mods. The user interface may not be beautiful but the mod will be very powerful.