OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Programming Language: Groovy ×
Project abandoned! Enyarok is an online 2D RPG based on Stendhal. It is focusing on real role-playing, to prevent hack&slay like at the original server. For this reason, we provide new items, maps, creatures, new features & improvements.
Helen is an adventure game engine written in Java 6, designed to support multiple users. Where Helen attempts to be unique is enabling users with powerful extensibility without a grammar-heavy language (thanks to Groovy).
A game made for my website. Give freddi444444 credit.
PSMud is a mud driver written in Java and a basic mudlib written in Groovy.
this is a game like webkinz or zwinkey but better! you create a character and go about doing fun things.