OSI-Approved Open Source (318)
- Academic Free License (14)
- Apache License V2.0 (13)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (2)
- BSD License (18)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (73)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (31)
- MIT License (17)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (3)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (12)
- Other License (3)
- Windows (286)
- Linux (231)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (214)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (29)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (39)
- 64-bit MS Windows (6)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (88)
- All BSD Platforms (9)
- All POSIX (79)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (77)
- OS Portable (9)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Mac (175)
- Modern (106)
- BSD (72)
- Android (69)
- Other Operating Systems (27)
- Real Time Strategy
- First Person Shooters
- Turn Based Strategy
- Multi-User Dungeons (MUD)
- Puzzle Games
- Board Games
- Side-Scrolling/Arcade Games
- Card Games
- Console-based Games
- Flight simulator
- Game development framework
- License: Artistic License ×
Old-looking game development initiative from www.gamescollection.it development team
the hBlocks project aims the creation of a standard set of classes to handle all kinds of 2d style games - from side-scrolling arcades to RTS games
icm is an open-source half-life modification. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9iPPi_3Yos
An RPG web game. The story take place on desert island, where players crash. They can search the island to find usual things, but they can use to many purposes. Almost everything, they can imagine.
JA clone RTS/turn based strategy game
SVN Trunk for Jenkins's Source codes.
is a software to do someting...is more a surprise. i dont know the release of this software.
a C++ template container implementation of k-dimensional space sorting based on the kd-tree data structure. THIS PROJECT HAS MOVED TO ALIOTH.DEBIAN.ORG
This project is a game develloped by the the french community of DarkBasic. It's called "Lili" but it is not definitive.
Projet to perform a games server
A web-based application how to provide all peoples to customizing you avatar to use in intant messengers or pages (msn, orkut... etc).
myFFL provides easily parsable NFL stats.
Top down shooter game with the goal of bringing 3D fps games into a 2d/Top down world.
A 2D action RPG adventure!
Un jeu en java utilisant des technologies tel que le java web start, le jmonkeyengine, P2P etc.
denemeYour project's public description should briefly summarize your project. This will be the description site users see in search results, while browsing for projects, and will appear on your project's home page
'cxtable' (stands for Cyber-X-Table, but I prefer xTable when referring to it) aims at creating a peer-to-peer-ISH network to be used primarily as the "Card Table" for old-time roleplaying in a new-time world...
ymusk is a perl/tk mush client. Written in Perl, its core engine is built on top and around the Tk and Net::Telnet Perl modules.