OSI-Approved Open Source (317)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (73)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (31)
- BSD License (18)
- MIT License (17)
- Academic Free License (14)
- Apache License V2.0 (13)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (3)
- Artistic License 2.0 (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (12)
- Other License (3)
- Windows (286)
- Linux (230)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (213)
- Mac (175)
- Modern (105)
- Android (69)
- BSD (68)
- Other Operating Systems (27)
- Real Time Strategy
- First Person Shooters
- Turn Based Strategy
- Multi-User Dungeons (MUD)
- Puzzle Games
- Board Games
- Side-Scrolling/Arcade Games
- Card Games
- Console-based Games
- Flight simulator
- Game development framework
- License: Artistic License ×
This is going to be the best hack in the history of mankind!!
Old-looking game development initiative from www.gamescollection.it development team
An RPG web game. The story take place on desert island, where players crash. They can search the island to find usual things, but they can use to many purposes. Almost everything, they can imagine.
JA clone RTS/turn based strategy game
SVN Trunk for Jenkins's Source codes.
is a software to do someting...is more a surprise. i dont know the release of this software.
This project is a game develloped by the the french community of DarkBasic. It's called "Lili" but it is not definitive.
Projet to perform a games server
A web-based application how to provide all peoples to customizing you avatar to use in intant messengers or pages (msn, orkut... etc).
Top down shooter game with the goal of bringing 3D fps games into a 2d/Top down world.
A 2D action RPG adventure!
Un jeu en java utilisant des technologies tel que le java web start, le jmonkeyengine, P2P etc.
denemeYour project's public description should briefly summarize your project. This will be the description site users see in search results, while browsing for projects, and will appear on your project's home page
Browser based ai game where the players play by writing the AI code on the browser itself.1 weekly downloads
Basilisk is a multimedia and graphical library for Java. Its main goal is to provide a flexible and extensible graphic middleware to adapt your games easily to multiple Java Games scenarios, like Desktop Games, Mobile Games and Web Games.1 weekly downloads
Logfile parser for Call of Duty (COD) and Soldier of Fortune 21 weekly downloads
Bluejay's Quest is a game about the mysterious bluejay who follows Mario around in Super Mario World. Experience the secret life behind this strange hidden character who has some unknown fascination in Mario.6 weekly downloads