OSI-Approved Open Source (346)
- Academic Free License (7)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (4)
- Apple Public Source License (2)
- Artistic License (13)
- BSD License (41)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (67)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (46)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (37)
- Public Domain (35)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (327)
- Linux (266)
- Mac (252)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (169)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (31)
- 64-bit MS Windows (29)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (28)
- All BSD Platforms (6)
- All POSIX (19)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (88)
- OS Portable (29)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Android (148)
- Modern (73)
- Embedded Operating Systems (23)
- Real Time Strategy
- First Person Shooters
- Turn Based Strategy
- Multi-User Dungeons (MUD)
- Puzzle Games
- Board Games
- Side-Scrolling/Arcade Games
- Card Games
- Console-based Games
- Flight simulator
- Game development framework
- Sandbox Games
- License: Apache License V2.0 ×
AOLibrary is a java-based library for writing chat bots that can be used with the game Anarchy Online. (Bots are often used to facilitate communications within an in-game organization or guild.) The library is written in Java 6.
A tool that rapidly searches the Anarchy Online database for buffing i
AG Content Pack
2D Cross Platform Game Engine
Browser based ai game where the players play by writing the AI code on the browser itself.
Intended to be a cross-platform 3D engine and toolkit using the Tao framework and allowing C#/F#/.NET developers to target Mac OS X and Windows with a single build. Also includes accessory tools for managing builds and ports of your game product.
Amazing Crisis Labyrinth is a free clone of the game Amazing Labyrinth, with some transformations. The project is written in java, and aims to be didactic.
And More is a web site that provides different services to users including news, videos, music and contests.
This project aims to create a more comprehensive media center android remote
The source code to the WIP mod Apocalypse Now. Requires a Source engine game.
WE are continue the legendaray NCDB and remake it to ADB by using thier source,NCDB were a good Database for wow emulators untill it got shutted down,So were hope we get so pupular as they did too,
Archangel is a suite of next-generation tools for the online game Utopia, with novel concepts bringing serious organization to serious kingdoms. Features a client-side program (C++/STL/Windows) and a server-side interface (PHP).
The Ares Project is a real time strategy game project focused on competition (esport). It has to have a fast, nervous gameplay, and to be well balanced.
My custom ArmA 1 to ArmA 2 conversion. Includes many popular ArmA mods and some custom mods. Very buggy ATM.
Arma 2 LoadOuts
Remote connector + debugger for Arma 2 game
Asteroid Outpost is a 2D tower strategy game written in C# using the XNA framework. I am starting with a vertical slice of the gameplay, so for now, you can only mine minerals from the asteroids, build solar power stations, upgrade your structures, and defend yourself from never-ending waves of enemy ships. Development moved to: https://bitbucket.org/jcpmcdonald/asteroid-outpost/
A strategy based game about modern warfare,first person shooter/stratagey with futuristic, Modern day and prehistoric weapons. You work and gain respect to become the leader of the colony, then the world.
Avenge is a multiplayer game about robots, weapons, gigantic bosses, and the extinction of humanity.
BBzServer files relevent to server or relevent to costom clients or either OT Stuff in general
A Java client for the Banlist community to use on Mac or Linux or as a Windows alternative to WC3Banlist.
Graphic design of basketball play by frame
A 2D action game where the main character has the mission to erase the Beatles tribute bands from the earth.
This project finds and renders in SVG a solution to the Bedlam cube puzzle
This "serious" game puts the player in charge of a small beer company. The player can then use the basic "Tycoon-like" gameplay to lead the company to fame and fortune, or demise.