OSI-Approved Open Source (350)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (59)
- Artistic License (14)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (14)
- Apache License V2.0 (7)
- BSD License (5)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (4)
- Common Development and Distribution License (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- Microsoft Public License (3)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Sun Public License (2)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (23)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (334)
- Linux (210)
- Mac (191)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (149)
- Android (130)
- Modern (97)
- BSD (17)
- Real Time Strategy
- First Person Shooters
- Turn Based Strategy
- Multi-User Dungeons (MUD)
- Puzzle Games
- Board Games
- Side-Scrolling/Arcade Games
- Card Games
- Console-based Games
- Flight simulator
- Game development framework
- Real Time Tactical
- License: Academic Free License (AFL) ×
Snake game as a university task
This small application will contain around three hundred .sims2packfiles. the application will be designed using Microsoft VB Express edition 2008.
Legally™ - Counter - Strike 1.6 Clan website...
Fichiers pour le projet 2008 du module IN 110 de l'UVSQ.
Projet scolaire en java. Jeux de cartes.
Our game, Hanimis My Bubble, takes place inside a bee hive where our ferocious bee tries to fill all the honeycombs with honey drops across the hive levels.
A Java based Multiplayer Futoshiki Tournament
A database centric web application framework
This is the patch for our custom Diablo 2 realm
A 3D game engine that integrates a graphics renderer (Ogre) as well as including physics (PhysX) and sound (FMOD) capabilities. The engine also supports a variety of scripting features through lua/luabind interfaces.
1) We want to create strong AI 2) We want to create artificial life in a computer 3) We want to shatter the dominance of profit-blinded companies and replace it with local initiative ... all in one project.
An open source 3d game builded with blenders game engine, starring "rubix dude" as main character.
Game Programming Assignment 2
This project will implement a GUI based education software. The goal of this project is to provide parents tool to teach their kids about alphabet, colour, counting, memory, logical and other key skills for preschool kids
Our first attempt at creating a polished homebrew game for the Sony PSP
All in one feel-well Go/Baduk/WeiQi package from beginners to researchers.
Silver Arrow is an open source 3D car racing game.2 weekly downloads
Research toward the use of Scripting Languages for fast prototyping of 3D real time applications. Specially focused in Python and Videogames.
Gaia - The New World will be a single player RPG, that will have the player delve into the undiscovered and mysterious new world (Gaia).
RF Online Bot Software
I simple arcade like 2d racing game that allows the user to move around a scrolling map, avoid crashes, and escape police cars(maybe). We will be using SDL for our rendering.
A Monopoly like turn-board game.
Using PDA to simulate a pc's mouse and keyboard, so you can operate your pc on your PDA. is that cool?
In this game snakes fight against each other for victory. Each player has more than one snake. There are three types of berry (Fieldberry, Sawberry, Stoneberry) which can be collected by the snakes. And these can change the snakes' abilities.
Main features include: 1- Buying/selling players. 2- Player attributes. 3- Hiring/firing staff. 4- Staff attributes 5- Board and Fan confidence. 6- Manager's personal life. 7- Transfer budget. 8- Wage budget. 9- Player Training. 10- Scouting.