OSI-Approved Open Source (21,133)
- Academic Free License (335)
- Adaptive Public License (13)
- Affero GNU Public License (136)
- Apache License V2.0 (329)
- Apache Software License (60)
- Apple Public Source License (9)
- Artistic License (286)
- Artistic License 2.0 (30)
- Attribution Assurance License (7)
- BSD License (1,204)
- Boost Software License (7)
- Common Development and Distribution License (104)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (9)
- Common Public License 1.0 (165)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (4)
- Public Domain (1,314)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (734)
- Other License (671)
- Linux (18,243)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (16,182)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1,324)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (3,617)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1,318)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (6,309)
- All BSD Platforms (581)
- All POSIX (3,587)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (7)
- OS Independent (5,430)
- OS Portable (2,249)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (26)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (19)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (7)
- Mac (14,800)
- Android (7,632)
- Modern (7,418)
- BSD (3,443)
- Real Time Strategy
- First Person Shooters
- Turn Based Strategy
- Multi-User Dungeons (MUD)
- Puzzle Games
- Board Games
- Side-Scrolling/Arcade Games
- Card Games
- Console-based Games
- Flight simulator
- Game development framework
- Real Time Tactical
- Sandbox Games
- OS: Windows ×
An "upgrade" of the 1983 classic: 3Demon. Written in Visual Basic .NET and using Truevision3D for 3D rendering.
3D Rendering Engine supporting DirectX 9, DirectX 10 and OpenGL for Windows 2k/XP/Vista.
A 3D Port of Stratagus. It will use the irrlicht engine to demostrate the power of it.
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
A 3D puzzle game for PC. A tetris like game. All in OpenGL and C++.
3DzzD is an API to publish 3D on the Web using Java 1.1 technologie.
Do you like fireworks? If you do than this is the project for you! A currently 2d game for launching fireworks over landmarks. If you explode them at the right time they will look great. A 3d version is in the planning stage.
Realtime 3D (enlarge PIC) rendering engine for "no-turn" chess game, supports rule scripting language. Although not all rules will apply, read the basic rules for Millennium Chess. The game supports bots for NO-TURN and standard games.
3d go student's project
Gain visibility into your network behavior through continuos monitoring of network and servers, real-time tracking of configuration changes, analysing bandwidth bottlenecks, inspecting firewall logs, and thereby avert network disasters.Advertisement
My philosophy is: If we can understand how to write a texture mapper or a viewing system, we will have that much more of an advantage in using hardware.
3d2m (Maumau3d) is a free card game, which is developed using C++, SDL and OpenGL. For more information visit: http://www.davlozone.de/wordpress/
Questo progetto e' una GUI 2D e 3D per GNUChess, può essere utilizzato per giocare contro un amico in rete, quest' ultima modalita' dispone anche di una semplice chat. N.B: Il software e' da intendersi beta e/o a scopo didattico.
The "3dtr" solution is a technology that contains an xml based language (GameML), plus players, editors and exporters from common 3d packages. For more informations: http://www.3dtr.com The developpement of the solution is powered by the florilege comp
Proyecto para el desarrollo de un juego de el clasico Tres en raya.
MMO client application framework written in C++ Based on Ogre and CEGUI
Logical game with colored tiles - written in 500 minutes in Assembly!
Development of a new game.
Simple 3x3 puzzle for Windows
Network slow, but you don't know the cause? Use Bandwidth Analyzer Pack (BAP) to monitor and analyze network bandwidth performance and traffic patterns. With BAP, you can identify which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. You can also monitor Wireless LAN Controller traffic to see what applications and clients are using your wireless network. Try it free for 30 days!Advertisement
- Cuatro en Raya multiplataforma, escrito en C, C++ y GTK <==> Multiplatform Four in a Row, written in C, C++ and GTK
Bash them, Smash them, Ride over them.
Classic 4 in a row for two players.
A four connect game, programmed with JAVA.
Juego ecuatoriano de cuarenta
Campaign System for Tabletop Board games. Focus on War 40k
We try to build a truck simulation using the Irrlicht graphics engine and ODE, the open dynamics engine.