OSI-Approved Open Source (110)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (4)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (14)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- MIT License (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- PHP License (2)
- Python License (2)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Windows (102)
- Mac (80)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (63)
- Android (42)
- Modern (30)
- BSD (17)
- Other Operating Systems (9)
- Real Time Strategy
- First Person Shooters
- Turn Based Strategy
- Multi-User Dungeons (MUD)
- Puzzle Games
- Board Games
- Side-Scrolling/Arcade Games
- Card Games
- Console-based Games
- Flight simulator
- Game development framework
Memory-like java multiplayer game
a little game which can study english
Developing a jDiplomacy web application using the J2EE framework.
Developing automated tools for programmers and graphic artists.
A collection of C++ include files useful in cross-platform development, focusing on OpenGL and file formats from Total Annihilation, with demontration binaries.
The project will be a stategic multiplayer game. The players will control nurses who collect the stray kids. The aim is to bring as many kids in the kindergarten as possible.
phpYahtzee is based on the popular Yahtzee dice game. The project is written in php and uses a MySQL database and supports multiple player games and multiple sessions with dynamic Ajax (and comet) updating for a user friendly game experience.
pyRobocode is a Python port of the very successfull Java program Robocode designed to help teach Python in a more fun and enjoyable fashion, and to create a testing arena for the advancement of artificial intelligence.
Dieses Projeckt befasst sich mit Neulingen, diejenigen die noch nicht wissen, wie man ein CounterStrike 1.6 Server auf einen Linux (v)/(root)-Server setzt. Dieses Tool soll ihnen helfen, es so einfach zu handhaben wie möglich...