OSI-Approved Open Source (143)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (5)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (101)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (14)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (18)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (4)
- Nethack General Public License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (2)
- Public Domain (11)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Other License (4)
- Linux (141)
- Windows (132)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (120)
- Modern (89)
- BSD (77)
- Mac (72)
- Android (31)
- Other Operating Systems (29)
- Real Time Strategy
- First Person Shooters
- Turn Based Strategy
- Multi-User Dungeons (MUD)
- Puzzle Games
- Board Games
- Side-Scrolling/Arcade Games
- Console-based Games
- Game development framework
- Real Time Tactical
nslIO library allows to access virtual I/O devices -integrated via plugin (dynamic compiling) or callbacks (static compiling)- on an URL uniform-recursive similar format that defines how data is transformed and guided thru different formats and/or hosts.
MMORPG to simulate and manage small-arms defense against state-of-the-art military opponents.
pacmanforlinux es un pacman echo entre amigos,digamos.Solo esta en fase de "pensamiento"(planificandolo)//pacmanforlinux is pacman I throw between friends, we say. Single this in phase of “thought” (planning it)
ENGLISH:A game based on guessing a word by using 3 clues . SPANISH:Juego consistente en adivinar una palabra usando 3 pistas
This is port of PCSX2 (is a PlayStation 2 emulator for Windows and Linux, started by the same team that brought you PCSX (a Sony PlayStation 1 emulator). Currently,with a high end PC it can emulate hundreds of games at full speed) to Macintosh.
Game server and client for infinite board's games. Free compiler of zrf (Zillions of games) files.
This project contains some games that I did in my spare time, released under the GPL License. Please contact me if you have comments, suggestions or bug reports.
A program to play a typical Spanish cards game: guińote. Yo can play with 3 more players along the network, or against the computer.
TFCT is a new tibia MMORPG free server written in c for public users. Can read scripts in Python and read xml files for game monsters, spells... also read mysql databases and it is cross-platform.
1) Generic UDP server to wrapper gamepad and joystick events to uinput. 2) Specific UDP client under Android (+2.2) that send events to UDP server.
Urope is a 3d role playing game, developed under linux using the libraries sdl and opengl in C language.
A emulator of the game tibia based on the source of OT. Its programmed on C++, using XML as data-store.