OSI-Approved Open Source (177)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (118)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (31)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- Academic Free License (3)
- BSD License (3)
- zlib/libpng License (3)
- MIT License (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- Public Domain (14)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (7)
- Other License (7)
- Windows (199)
- Linux (164)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (156)
- Mac (122)
- Modern (93)
- BSD (59)
- Android (44)
- Real Time Strategy
- First Person Shooters
- Turn Based Strategy
- Multi-User Dungeons (MUD)
- Puzzle Games
- Board Games
- Side-Scrolling/Arcade Games
- Card Games
- Console-based Games
- Game development framework
- Real Time Tactical
- Translations: Portuguese ×
This is gonna be a BullFight game that will also have some extreme TonyHawk style features!
A simulation of world business and economy. Be a Business Tycoon. Start your own company, build raw materials industries, factories or stores to sell the products. Trade goods with other players, compete to sell and buy more for better prices.
IMPORTANT: This football game is yet in an earlier development stage! (Scratch) A simple to play soccer game project, based on the oldies, but with actual machines graphics. Main idea is based on the "Sensible Soccer" and "Football Glory" Commodore Amiga classics. IDEAS TO-DO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFZpHZH897U
jEmote will be a fully featured emote creation program made in JAVA. The main goal of jEmote is to offer a simple way for computer users to create emoticons for their forums, blogs, websites, chat rooms (and the list goes on...).
jSueca is a Java Game of the famous Sueca Portuguese Card Game
My personal assistant on Ultima Online.
This is an on-line multi player card game based on a popular South-American game called "Truco". It is written in Python/GTK and is intended to be multi-platform.
Browser based platform for playing CCGs
Steam is disabled.
vOTServ is an OpenSource Open Tibia Server project that uses a console interface.
is a chat robot for help webbrowser.
Wizards Magic - OpenSource card game, based on rules of Magic: The Gathering, written in Python, using Pygame7 weekly downloads