OSI-Approved Open Source (166)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (82)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (59)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- MIT License (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Affero GNU Public License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Artistic License (3)
- BSD License (3)
- zlib/libpng License (2)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- Fair License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (13)
- Other License (8)
- Public Domain (4)
- Windows (186)
- Linux (156)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (149)
- Mac (120)
- Modern (87)
- BSD (54)
- Android (36)
- Real Time Strategy
- First Person Shooters
- Turn Based Strategy
- Multi-User Dungeons (MUD)
- Puzzle Games
- Board Games
- Side-Scrolling/Arcade Games
- Card Games
- Console-based Games
- Flight simulator
- Game development framework
- Real Time Tactical
first person point and Click adventure with dinosaurs in ufo1 weekly downloads
'betoffice' is a Java based football management tool (someone would say a 'betting-office'). It helps to organize a betting office around some football matches.1 weekly downloads
canarymod plugin to play capture the flag on minecraft1 weekly downloads
SRCP model train controller1 weekly downloads
DIY fertilizers calculator for planted acquariums1 weekly downloads
a fast configurabele 2048 clone1 weekly downloads
AutoTeach makes kids study and learn in exchange for internet access.
Communicate Command Control
Cosmos Tycoon is a open source transport simulation browser game.
Holy-Wars 2 is a browser-based medieval strategic multiplayer game for thousands of concurrent players, which originally was (and still is) hosted on http://www.holy-wars2.de since 2003.
Generating kicker playing schedules
A Skatgame written in java.
Vespucci is an open-source remake of the old Colonization classic.
X-Windows Lap Counter
Gridarta is an open source (GPL) Map Editor for MMORPGs. Gridarta currently supports Angelion, Crossfire and Daimonin.
A Java based Pokémon!
An open-source MasterMind clone
Sudoku game with numbers, letters or colors. Board size can be from 4 to 20 (default size is 9). You can play many variants - Killer, Greater Than, Consecutive, Odd/Even, Diagonal, Samurai and their combinations, too.19 weekly downloads