OSI-Approved Open Source (77)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (58)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- BSD License (3)
- Artistic License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (5)
- Public Domain (2)
- Linux (86)
- Windows (86)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (65)
- Modern (31)
- Android (29)
- BSD (25)
- Real Time Strategy
- First Person Shooters
- Turn Based Strategy
- Multi-User Dungeons (MUD)
- Puzzle Games
- Board Games
- Side-Scrolling/Arcade Games
- Card Games
- Console-based Games
- Flight simulator
- Game development framework
- Real Time Tactical
Free WebBased internet space strategy game.
Java version of Stellarium.
This is PHP based catalogizing system for TCGs. Currently we are developing it for WoW TCG. We will be trying to keep it universal for all TCGs, but it's not the main goal. It's system for catalogizin TCG WoW cards
Multiplayer fantasy rpg game based on paper & pen game Temny Mesic.
The REX RPG is going to be large,interactive MMORPG (inspired in World of Warcraft). It is written in PHP and uses MySQL as database.
eXpDB - Open World of Warcarft Database. Project Website: http://wow-experience.eu
An RPG web game. The story take place on desert island, where players crash. They can search the island to find usual things, but they can use to many purposes. Almost everything, they can imagine.
Online game server browser
ROBOTIX is an opensource 3D game written in python, PyGtk, Gazpacho(Glade rewrite),Python OpenGL bindings. You build robots from predefined parts and make programs for them. Supports robot fighting and online score management.
Sets of tools for graphical web game travian