Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (33)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- BSD License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- PHP License (4)
- Python License (2)
- W3C License (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (27)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (24)
- Linux (21)
- Mac (18)
- Modern (9)
- BSD (7)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Real Time Strategy
- First Person Shooters
- Turn Based Strategy
- Multi-User Dungeons (MUD)
- Puzzle Games
- Board Games
- Side-Scrolling/Arcade Games
- Card Games
- Console-based Games
- Game development framework
- License: Python Software Foundation License ×
SuperWikia Alpha- Liberty is the open source mainframe kernel of the SuperWikia Alpha Codebase. It provides users access to game engines, internet media and High-Definition (HDCG) 3D graphics interfaces and also hosts user/client/server databases.
Project Colosseum is a Python-based robotics combat game, with many parts, options, and competitions.
The MUD Client for the Lazy People.
Object storage is clearly the simplest, most flexible, and most scalable way to store tons of unstructured content. Scality’s Zenko.io enables developers and businesses to take advantage of this simplicity, for free. Whether you're programming in Go or Java, or whether you're using existing applications for personal or shared data management, Scality’s Zenko.io is a great starting point.Advertisement
CGI games: WSpace will become a multiplayer space strategy game. WebRogue is a roguelike, ready for multiplayer support later. There is also a GUI client for WebRogue in the download.
Alternative system of collection statistics for the game of Battlefield 2142
A lightweight game suite to run on default python distribution with no additional libraries required.
is a chat robot for help webbrowser.