OSI-Approved Open Source (112)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (5)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (15)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (2)
- Public Domain (3)
- Windows (104)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (62)
- Linux (56)
- Mac (46)
- Modern (41)
- Android (27)
- Real Time Strategy
- First Person Shooters
- Turn Based Strategy
- Multi-User Dungeons (MUD)
- Puzzle Games
- Board Games
- Side-Scrolling/Arcade Games
- Card Games
- Console-based Games
- Flight simulator
- Game development framework
- License: Common Development and Distribution License ×
This project is designed to create an interface to go between the EvE-Online InGame Browser and PHPBB. Code is available directly via the SourceForge subversion system. Changes can be made by SVN patches.
The aim of ProjectSudoku is to create a Sudoku platform which allows developer to submit different kind of plugins (e.g puzzle generator, solver, output device) to make this game more enjoyable and free for everyone.
WireWast is a .NET C++/CLI wrapper around the well known and loved Q2BotCore engine developed by Ben Swartzlander in 1998. It is pet project for developers who are interested in developing agents, managed wrappers or just have too much free time.
Swf Scapel is a tool manipulating Macromedia Flash file. It supports flash version upto version 8 and corresponding flashlite swf file format. It can export/import resources, step-play and support script to perform content test on swf file.
A new online game using real-time combat in a massivley multiplay game environment, that also focuses on crafting and a roleplaying atmosphere. Will also be plotted around a large expansive world in which you can conquer, to become king of the lands.
This projects is a computer game to made in C++ by a group of dedicated people and present it to the community.
RagnaJAG es un framework programado en Ruby que escribe y genera la mayoría de clases/librerias/estructuras necesarias y mas utilizadas que se usan en la programación de un MMORPG en PHP. Se implementa bajo paradigma MVC
This software is for people who are tardy to hex their own client.
FoolSchool is a RPG game made in MS-DOS. You can use it in every version of Windows with MS-DOS Command Screen. Or in MS-DOS ofcourse.
Aero2D is a single-player 2-dimensional RPG engine being developed to a game called Chronicles of Time. Its developed by Red Twilight Game Studios (www.redtwilight.com.br), and will allow end-users to create their own mods.
A mobile game developed using J2ME our game.
Real-time space based strategy game utilizing both economic and military strategies.