OSI-Approved Open Source (112)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (5)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (15)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (2)
- Public Domain (3)
- Windows (104)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (62)
- Linux (56)
- Mac (46)
- Modern (41)
- Android (27)
- Real Time Strategy
- First Person Shooters
- Turn Based Strategy
- Multi-User Dungeons (MUD)
- Puzzle Games
- Board Games
- Side-Scrolling/Arcade Games
- Card Games
- Console-based Games
- Flight simulator
- Game development framework
- License: Common Development and Distribution License ×
A writing contest script, enabling users to submit entries on any given topic. Visitors can go through older entries based on various criteria. Authors can also edit their entry as long as the contest is open. Stats can be generated for users and contest
It is a library which consist of large number of classes made by easy-to-use development strategy. It allows you to program games writing in language very similar to technical descriptions.
This game is designed to entertain all of the people who love video games that simulate you hacking in to systems that are a threat to national security.
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
A Browsergame using PHP, MySQL and AJAX: Download it, edit config.php, upload it to your server and have fun with your friends: You are a hacker sitting in an internet cafe and trying to hack others.
OzeanGlotz is a Tool to administrate Colonizations, get several statistics and a map overview of the current status of the following games: Inselkampf.de Inselkampf.com In531k4mpf² Inselmacht more to come...
Java platform game that incorporates a 2d physics engine to bring a sense of realism. You control a vehicle that must navigate it way through multiple levels. A level designer will also allow you to contruct your own levels.
vairious mac apps including moparscape for mac a must have for online moparscape users current free beta licensec but soon shaware licence will become iminit
This project is a fully functional G2S Host test harness that allows someone to control and test G2S enabled casino games. This project utilizes the openG2S implementation of the G2S protocol.
This webapplication is a general purpose mapping mashup application using the a combination of webapplications, yahoo search apis, and yahoo maps.
zCraft or Zinga Craft is a Mine Craft server generator. Based off of Matvei "Fragmer" Staferov's Mine Craft server generator, fCraft.