OSI-Approved Open Source (346)
- Academic Free License (7)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (4)
- Apple Public Source License (2)
- Artistic License (13)
- BSD License (41)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (67)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (46)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (37)
- Public Domain (35)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (327)
- Linux (266)
- Mac (252)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (169)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (31)
- 64-bit MS Windows (29)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (28)
- All BSD Platforms (6)
- All POSIX (19)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (88)
- OS Portable (29)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Android (148)
- Modern (73)
- Embedded Operating Systems (23)
- Real Time Strategy
- First Person Shooters
- Turn Based Strategy
- Multi-User Dungeons (MUD)
- Puzzle Games
- Board Games
- Side-Scrolling/Arcade Games
- Card Games
- Console-based Games
- Flight simulator
- Game development framework
- Sandbox Games
Hot topics in Games/Entertainment Softwarem3g
- License: Apache License V2.0 ×
An android strategy-puzzle word game, where user needs to guess a code
aplicacion para redes sociales en la que se jugara a partir de las diferencias de opiniones entre hombres y mujeres
Tryin to design a new page for ot servers
Ada-engine, more commonly known as eAda, is a MMORPG engine, with which you can make your own game. It is created in Ada 2005, a fast, strongly typed programming language... [continued at project homepage]
A set of apps that help users understand environmental issues
This is going to be the best hack in the history of mankind!!
As a player, you may want to play a game which can be customizable and enjoyable. As a j2me game developer, you may want to develop a game more efficiently and enjoy the process of development. Please join in us and make the fertile game soil.
geWiz X1L was a masters degree project to explore development of a baseline architecture for a game engine in C++. It contains a variety of ideas, but nothing that was fully finished. Not compilable; use only as a resource to learn how not to do things.
Simple RPG Database for storing characters and locations.
A go or chess timer written in python. Go timer can be used instead of a stand alone go or chess timer when playing a game on a real life board.
A project to learn how to make games and how to program using GWT
Thorough Java library for 3DS files. JOGL and maybe M3G demos will appear later on.
A library for the WiiMote written in Java, to create a bluetooth connection between any machine that runs Java. This way it is possible to get input from the controller and send action request like rumble or setting the leds.
Create Unique Sounds for Games and Business Applications
A small but overweight elephant walks across your computer screen.
Java mulitplayer strategy game. Adaptation of KDE Galaxy Conquest. (rules are changed - but still they are very simple). Uses java swing client.
A pirates-vs-ninjas persistent MMOG with shared global state; java using open src libs on OGL.
leudgrid is a mmog server side engine.it is a skeleton for mmog server delelopment.
a browsergame with a system similar to pokemon or dragon quest monsters
the top most addictive android game ever for free download
A framework for MUD and game servers to separate logic into domain tiers. This will separate business logic and features of creating a game server and also let dependent projects focus on game domain logic and content.
Online (No Download) Multiplayer Poker Game Just Texas Hold Em poker right now (no other poker games).