OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
Crate Game Engine: A game engine designed to make creating games trivial.
The time of Archmages will be an open-source MUD game. Players can be connected to the game server using either a special client or through IRC or they can use a Web-interface. This means that a player can reach the server from virtually any platform.
ManageEngine's Applications Manager is a comprehensive monitoring tool for business organizations across the world to ensure uninterrupted business operations and profitability. Globally, IT admins across 100+ countries trust Applications Manager's capability in tackling critical issues and ensuring maximum efficiency among business critical servers. It is easy to use and supports a wide range of servers. Download now for a 30 day free trial.Advertisement
this expansion for the game combat commander battlezone2 the [wobz] or [zrfbz] thing brings wole active content in a battlezone2 gives the user play 26 races instead 2 as default note wole thing alredy made we here in try to impruve its sub sections