OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- First Person Shooters
- Puzzle Games
- Side-Scrolling/Arcade Games
- Console-based Games
Positional Audio Communication for Minecraft with Mumble132 weekly downloads
Betrayed is a first person shooter with high textures and a good gameplay. All done by just 3 Teen-Developers! With our high textures 'Betrayed' makes it possible to enjoy the future gaming in Open-Source! Bringing the best shooter in the world!
The Tetris program that pwns!
Just a helper for the browser game called Travian!
The project aims to develop a revamped (Yet Another) Hangman game that utilizes the Java Programming Language. The software will aim at the interacvity of the user and machine. The project is being developed by Computer Science '05 Stundets of UPLB.