Discover Nintex Workflow Cloud - the fastest, easiest way to improve the way you do business. This state-of-the-art technology - built in the cloud, for the cloud - gives you the ability to create powerful, integrated workflows independent of any single platform. With our intuitive, drag-and-drop workflow design canvas, you can configure and deploy automated business processes with speed and simplicity. Try it today!Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (26)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- BSD License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- MIT License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Other License (5)
- Mac (32)
- Modern (18)
- Embedded Operating Systems (15)
- Linux (8)
- Windows (8)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Android (4)
- BSD (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Real Time Strategy
- Turn Based Strategy
- Multi-User Dungeons (MUD)
- Puzzle Games
- Board Games
- Card Games
- Flight simulator
- Game development framework
- Programming Language: Objective-C 2.0 ×
Fork of Battle For Wesnoth aimed at higher-resolution iOS devices. All-new music and graphics, and will eventually be a steampunk conversion...
Umwandlung von Text in Zahlen auf Basis einer Multiplikation.
The Fantasia Wheel Project. Bored, depressed, anxious, happy and you want a random directive to your willing question? Get it from the Fortune Cookie Label by rolling the fantasia wheel.
If you'd like to spend less time on integrating data sources and focus on more fun stuff, give Talend Open Studio a try. It's free and open source.Sponsored Listing
A general collection tracking tool for Mac. Starting out with just tracking book collections.
A software to adminstrate recipes for Mac OS X.
A native Yabot Bank File Editor for Mac OS X 10.6+
iSDGE is meant to be a free next generation 3D game engine for mobile devices supporting OpenGL ES 2.0. It is very easy to use, extremely flexible and fast. iSDGE is mostly written in C++ and currently comes with an Objective-C binding for iOS.