OSI-Approved Open Source (52)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (17)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (13)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- MIT License (4)
- BSD License (3)
- zlib/libpng License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- ISC License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (6)
- Other License (5)
- Public Domain (2)
- Windows (57)
- Linux (51)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (41)
- Mac (35)
- Modern (34)
- Android (15)
- BSD (15)
- Real Time Strategy
- First Person Shooters
- Puzzle Games
- Side-Scrolling/Arcade Games
- Card Games
- Console-based Games
- Flight simulator
- Game development framework
- Real Time Tactical
- Programming Language: GLSL (OpenGL Shading Language) ×
I will be making eaither a dragonball online or a naruto online
OverDose is a team and objective based multiplayer first person shooter set in a post-apocalyptic Earth.
A simulation engine which allows the realtime 3D visualization of Biblical locations and events. Custom scenes and studies can be created by the user and submitted to the online library. An essential tool for study and entertaining to use.
Simerge is a space simulation project of mixed genre containing ego perspective elements. The gameplay is oriented on trade, build and fight.
A furious top-down 2D / pseudo-3D scrolling space shooter game with lots of bullets in the air. Gameplay, extensionability and visual design is the main focus of the project.
Tactical Warfare Engine is an Open Source 2.5D Real-Time Strategy game engine made using OpenGL. It aims to be a replacement for the aging StarCraft game engine, but also supports the creation of entirely new RTS games.
Umbra Voxel Engine is a ray tracing voxel engine with support for scri
Open Source 2D/3D Graphics & Game Engine based on OpenGL4 and c++/c#
A graphics engine + toolkit.
The engine for the upcoming Open Terror. This engine is based mostly on the XreaL project, with parts taken from AltUrt and ioQuake3 too. Still under development, but will soon be one of the first modern semi-realistic open source FPS games.
Free and open source MMORPG with load balanced server and OpenGL client.
hlbsp is an attempt to create a freely available cross platform renderer for the BSP file format of the GoldSrc Engine used by Valve to power HalfLife and its mods.
iSDGE is meant to be a free next generation 3D game engine for mobile devices supporting OpenGL ES 2.0. It is very easy to use, extremely flexible and fast. iSDGE is mostly written in C++ and currently comes with an Objective-C binding for iOS.
A first person shooter game written using JOGL (Java OpenGL) as a rasterizer and EasyOgg/Jorbis for sound and music.1 weekly downloads