OSI-Approved Open Source (5,307)
- Academic Free License (75)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (29)
- Apache License V2.0 (63)
- Apache Software License (16)
- Apple Public Source License (3)
- Artistic License (75)
- Artistic License 2.0 (8)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (305)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (23)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (34)
- Eclipse Public License (8)
- Public Domain (236)
- Other License (146)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (121)
- Windows (5,535)
- Linux (4,510)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4,079)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (323)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (786)
- 64-bit MS Windows (226)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (1,454)
- All BSD Platforms (151)
- All POSIX (1,196)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (3)
- OS Independent (1,289)
- OS Portable (606)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (9)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Mac (3,193)
- Modern (2,055)
- Android (1,526)
- BSD (1,153)
- Real Time Strategy
- First Person Shooters
- Turn Based Strategy
- Multi-User Dungeons (MUD)
- Puzzle Games
- Board Games
- Side-Scrolling/Arcade Games
- Card Games
- Console-based Games
- Flight simulator
- Game development framework
- Real Time Tactical
- Sandbox Games
- Status: 2 - Pre-Alpha ×
A GBA emulator for Mac OSX165 weekly downloads
A horror/fantasy RPG inspired by the original Diablo and the Roguelike genre.
A modern "graphics" API for text-based applications
An Ultima OnLine Server Emulator, derived from UOX3, Wolfpack and NoX-Wizard. Combines the power of UOX and derived with the ease-to-use of Sphere Emulator. The scripting engine is dynamically loaded, so we can chose between different languages.
A Magnavox Odyssey²/Philips Videopac G7000 emulator.
A game of Nim
This project is a video-game
ManageEngine's Applications Manager is a comprehensive monitoring tool for business organizations across the world to ensure uninterrupted business operations and profitability. Globally, IT admins across 100+ countries trust Applications Manager's capability in tackling critical issues and ensuring maximum efficiency among business critical servers. It is easy to use and supports a wide range of servers. Download now for a 30 day free trial.Advertisement
Game engine for playing tomb raider 1 - 5 levels.18 weekly downloads
Crab Nicholson Extreme Sleepover
a PHP based leaderboard software for Battlefield 41 weekly downloads
turn-based wargame/simulator9 weekly downloads
Compact/ Chess Interchange Format
The TU-134A aircraft for FlightGear
open source K240 remake
A C++ library for programmers transitioning from "Game Maker Language"
A C++ Wrapper for the Allegro Graphics Library
Eres de la mafia y tienes que eliminar objetivos claves para...
A turn-based strategy game in the spirit of Tactics Ogre
An open source Battle Chess game featuring the classic Doctor Who badies, the Daleks, as game pieces.
Design and develop an object based emulator of the Ultima Online game. The primary goal is to have fun, increase understanding of object design, C++ syntax, and usage of the Trolltech (http://www.trolltech.com) QT libraries.
A threaded, distributed MOO server, written in Python.
An open source Ultima Online client. It currently works under Windows and Linux, and has been verified to run under BeOS as well.
Millport is a project to develop a MUD, or MMORPG, with a graphical interface.