OSI-Approved Open Source (69)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (24)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (14)
- MIT License (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- BSD License (4)
- zlib/libpng License (4)
- Academic Free License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (7)
- Public Domain (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Modern (86)
- Windows (82)
- Linux (40)
- Mac (29)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (25)
- Android (10)
- Embedded Operating Systems (7)
- OS: Vista ×
I am working on upgrading the XNA Platform Game Template.
A free and open source game engine designed to simplify the game creation process. Anyone can contribute, but they may not commit to the repository. In order to have a change made by you committed, submit it to OniLink10 (at) gmail (dot) com.
The Styrka Engine is a game engine for developing strategical games. It provides classes for input, graphic, sound, network and some tools for developing. All clases are cross-platform and run on Linux and Windows(Mac not tested).
** The engine is currently going through refactoring. ** Revolutionary 2D/3D game engine that explores a new game design paradigm that allows users to easily create games of many genre types.
The Twitch Engine is the IK Software Newest easy to use game engine.
Essence : Ultima Fiddler+
XNA 2D/3D game engine for creating both Window PC and XBOX Live Indie games.
A 3D game maker using Ardor3D as an engine and the OpenGL renderer
Studio of Test Driven Game Development
Eine kleine Grafik Enginee mit DirectX 11 & FMOD als API
The xVector Engine is a cross-platform 2D MMORPG engine written in Python. It will be a full-featured MMORPG engine allowing rapid game development without any programming knowledge, while still being easily extended with a Python scripting API.