OSI-Approved Open Source (21)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- MIT License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- zlib/libpng License (2)
- Other License (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (30)
- Linux (23)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (22)
- Mac (21)
- Android (9)
- Modern (8)
- BSD (5)
- Translations: German ×
CrossGDK is an OpenSource Crossplatform Game Development Kit for C++. On the supported operating systems we use the native APIs to gain highest performance. CrossGDK is based on OpenGL and OpenAL. The main purpose is the creation of modern 3D games.
Orochi is a server/client framework which can be used for simple networkgames up to MMORPG-like games.
WebGameGear is a small toolkit and library to program web games with PHP5.
Prisma2D is a high level game engine , which based on sfml , cegui and other librarys.
A techonogically advanced engine using C++ and ASM as languages.
YissuGame-Engine is a free engine. You can create a free browsergame with it.