OSI-Approved Open Source (204)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (76)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (62)
- BSD License (14)
- MIT License (13)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- zlib/libpng License (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- Academic Free License (5)
- Microsoft Public License (5)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- European Union Public License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (42)
- Other License (36)
- Public Domain (12)
- Modern (367)
- Windows (367)
- Linux (132)
- Mac (77)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (66)
- BSD (18)
- Real Time Strategy
- First Person Shooters
- Turn Based Strategy
- Multi-User Dungeons (MUD)
- Puzzle Games
- Board Games
- Side-Scrolling/Arcade Games
- Card Games
- Console-based Games
- Flight simulator
- Game development framework
- Real Time Tactical
casual game, game of skill
An open-sourced FPS game soon to be developed
Damien Game Developer attempts to provide a free environment for developing games using the Irrlicht 3D graphics engine.
This is a Remake of the DF:BHD Demo Level.
a type of board game that you can control your army to get win.
Digimon Character Creator is a easily to create-a-character editor
Mathematical skill game. Create an arithmetic expression that yields a certain result (say, 21) with the given digits.
This time we are using a much newer version of the Actors Browser. Now we will make use of the Visual Basic 2010 powers!
2D Tile Game Engine
Text based game set in the future
A console-based multi-player game in which you have to control a box and try to catch the other players.
A advanced vehicle editor for Rigs Of Rods.
Post-apocalyptic 3d rpg game
Entropy is a Mod based on Valve's Source Engine.
Entsy(Working Title) is a fast-paced first-person light saber dueling game which has been inspired by Star Wars movies and the PlayStation Move "Sports Champions" Gladiator mode. Entsy uses AzidEngine as the game engine.
sin contenido aun.
A game loosely based on the 1990 game by Sid Meier "Covert Action"
The Espresso♯ Game Engine is a 2D generic game engine utilizing SFML.Net for its graphics library.
The goal of eternal sands is to create a massive online game in the dune universe. Game persistence, delegated base building, using teams will be an integral part of this game. The current status is the drawing table, contributers are welcome!
C# Game Development Engine and IDE based on Axiom graphics engine
A videogame about the wonders of operating system concepts.
A 2D fighting game featuring heavy metal characters
Versão 3D do FFTOnline. Feito com o Unity3D