OSI-Approved Open Source (16)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (17)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (15)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (7)
- 64-bit MS Windows (3)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (6)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- All POSIX (9)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (4)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Modern (11)
- Windows (11)
- BSD (10)
- Mac (5)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Azureus 7(Cayenne) is a BitTorrent client, used to transfer files via the P2P protocol. Cayenne is written in Java and based on Vuze/Azureus client . Cayenne contains completely redesigned lightweight UI, speed and functionality optimizations.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Free Input Method, is based on the old project named fcitx, which will be extended and modulized. Finally, it will support T9 input method and smart words collections.
Next generation of XCIN - a traditional chinese language engine for IIIMF
A RPG game engine from stratch in C++, defaulted to textmode, but graphics/music adoptable, no requirement to link against other DLL's or libsomething.so, for programmers to develop and a more enjoyable customized game
A embedded windowing system.
This is a project about making a MUD in JAVA. I'm trying to create some new methods coding with MUD. I'm a Taiwanese, so most of docs would be written in Trad.Chinese.
The OSPOS project was written in C++, with X Window System based GUI, MySQL datebase, CUPS printers support, UnifiedPOS compatible, currectly developing on Linux, and will run on all POSIX-oriented operating systems, faster, simpler, maybe better : )
An LTS ChromiumSuSE fork to small & mid Eastern IT pro
致力於開發一個具備以下特點的中國象棋遊戲： 1、功能比較齊全； 2、棋力比較高； 3、包含多種文本模式和圖形模式； 4、代碼注釋和文檔詳盡，並使用中文描述，以期能為後學提供參考；
Deva is a free and open source project for verifying all steps of driver behavior for Linux kernel, and reporting excellent in both pictures and literary compositions. In the other hand the complete modular testing rules can easily develop customize.
libScreenText is a Cross-Platform On-Screen text pick up library. It aims to provider a general way to pick up text from running applications for dictionary products. It will support Normal text out/Addvanced text out(Such as OOo)/Java programs/DirectX
A user-friendly GUI FTP client based on libCURL. This is a quick, easy, and effective solution for FTP access.
Combined coded remote-administrative service with SSL secure port scan, anonymous routing and third-party plugin inbuilt for quick and automatic "scan and install" process. Easy to use and will work under firewalls and up to 1024 bit strong cipher
Yet Another MultiMedia Archiver. This project is another multimedia collection manager, and will focus on extracting part of multimedia (audio like mp3, video like mpeg, avi) content to put on offline storage. To make browse and search easier.