OSI-Approved Open Source (16)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (17)
- Windows (14)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (12)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (3)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- All POSIX (9)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (3)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Modern (11)
- BSD (10)
- Mac (8)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (6)
- Android (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Audio converter and CD ripper for various formats7,522 weekly downloads
a parametric 3D CAD modeler3,524 weekly downloads
Mrxvt is a multi-tabbed X terminal emulator based on rxvt. It is portable, lightweight and fast. It supports psuedo-transparency, background image (JPEG/PNG/XPM), tinting, NeXT/Rxvt/Xterm/SGI style scrollbar, multi-languages (CJK), XIM, freetype font...50 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Badterm is an open-source telnet/ssh terminal software written in pure python/wxpython. It provides particular mouse and web enhancement in BBS system.
Celiz is a open source Judge System. Judge System is a software for doing judge work in Olympiad Informatics match, and also being used in ACM-ICPC International Collegiate Programming Contest.
Online Character Recognition System mainly designed for Traditional Chinese, but is capable of recognizing Simplified Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
We want to utilize idle memory located on Internet or WAN to improvement file system performance. It's something like cooperative caching.
Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—-all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Advertisement
gnf3d is a small 3D engine written in C(gtk+).It has fantastic super 3D effect since it use two graph for different eye.
KxxSTG is a cross-platform 2D vertically-scrolling shooting game (STG).
MELONII is a social networking app
Modern X Tech. Chinese Translation Project
A simple GUI library, it is written in C, support XML and CSS.
mule-gbk: GBK Chinese charset support for GNU Emacs
the Project aims at developing the MiniDriver with Complex Telecom ASIC(for instance, Broadcom's ASIC,bcm5655,bcm5650,bcm5665,etc) as Simple NIC for BootLoader(Uboot) or Embedded OS(ucLinux).
Dock for Ubuntu seems to be like MacOSX