OSI-Approved Open Source (14)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- Fair License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (17)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (17)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (5)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (5)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (8)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (13)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (5)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Linux (16)
- Windows (15)
- Modern (13)
- BSD (12)
- Mac (7)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
General information, and a pack of tools for manipulating the Persian (Farsi) language and script, on different platforms and operating systems.8 weekly downloads
JavInspector, a Java Class Inspector...1 weekly downloads
Advanced Tool for Open Source Databases (ATOS-DB)
Ninety percent of Fortune 500 companies trust the Microsoft Cloud, and so can you. Azure helps protect your assets through a rigorous methodology and focus on security, privacy, compliance, and transparency. Azure has been recognized as the most trusted cloud for U.S government institutions, including FedRAMP High authorization that covers 18 Azure services.Advertisement
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
CrickScorZ allows to record scores of cricket game ball by ball with comments. The recorded scores can be stored in XML format that can be exported to other cricket statistics software.
This is a Disaster Victim tracking system. It aims to make a distributed database for both onsite tracking and tracking via the web. It will utilize the Amateur Radio packet radio technology with X.25 as the communication medium, and expand later on.
This shall be a DRM system that will have source and binaries for linux/unix and windows. It will be peer to peer distributed rather then central server with file owner having control of their file. Rights changes "perk down through system". TCP/IP, XM
IDE for portables GUI applications in Perl. Works with wxPerl (wxWindows), GML (GUI Markup Language) and HPL.
Use the tools and open source technologies you already know and trust, because Azure supports a broad selection of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, databases, and devices. Azure offers hybrid consistency everywhere: in application development, management and security, identity management, and across the data platform.Advertisement
This is the start of an Emergancy Services Suite, from GPS location to CAD and beyond, incident managment as well.
Michimalonco is a relational Database engine written in SuperWaba. It offer a small solution for PDA (Palm O.S. and WinCE).
This Project was removed!
Rebellion is a strategy game similar to the Romance of the Three Kingdoms.
RevLab is a reverse engineering environment to viewing, disassembly and debugging software and embedded firmware.
Langage à Objets, Universel et Programmable
Realize GUI based on wxWindows for embedded systems operating on Embedded Linux (x11 / framebuffer) and Windows (CE / .NET)