Object storage is clearly the simplest, most flexible, and most scalable way to store tons of unstructured content. Scality’s Zenko.io enables developers and businesses to take advantage of this simplicity, for free. Whether you're programming in Go or Java, or whether you're using existing applications for personal or shared data management, Scality’s Zenko.io is a great starting point.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- BSD License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Windows (5)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- BSD (3)
- Linux (3)
- Mac (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Android (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
LIST BUILDING TECHNIQUES WEBSITE
Link five, also known as 5-in-a-Row,is a traditional oriental game.
OpenBiz is a working group aimed at developing an open source CRM/ERP community. Foci will include the development of standard bases for the development of these sorts of tools.
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
ProofReading Markup Language for transmission of corrections
The project will integrate viable aspects of the semantic web technologies for use with advanced Semantic SQLCLI based XML DBMS. The purpose of this project is develop a GUI Application for a Suite of ECM Services.