OSI-Approved Open Source (13)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (3)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (14)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (10)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- All POSIX (13)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- OS Independent (4)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Linux (14)
- Other Operating Systems (14)
- Modern (13)
- Windows (13)
- Mac (7)
- Embedded Operating Systems (5)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
An IRC client that uses Tcl for not only the scripting, but also the "glue" at the C level for how all the parts of the application fit together.2 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Do you still have PFS:First Choice database files? First Choice was a great DOS-base flat file database program. The program, first2html, reads the file and converts it to HTML, as a TABLE. You can put your First Choice database into a web page!
Jhwctl provides a textgraphical user interface to access the LPT hardware port. [In the making: LPT/COM, FileTransfer, PCSP, VGA font, libSIOS/libTMET]
KewlWrite is a word processing program built for Linux and other systems that has a much wider variety of document setups than other text programs. For example, with KewlWrite, you can code an RSS page or write a page in PHP.
The Medical ADministration for Everyone (MADE) project is aimed at building medical administration software that can run on new as well as on older (recycled) computers. Its main target is the use in a developing country environment.
MOLecular weight and atomic COMPosition calculator. Runs in simple command-line or web interface (as CGI). A visual Tk interface is planned.
Over 600 classes for Web, RFC & File Management
Android, DOS, FirefoxOS, Linux, MacOS and Windows all in one..
Spotter (script) checks which public PC's at your company/school are free for login. It lists each room with available PC's and a route to the room. The data is stored in an SQL database for administrators to see if PC's are faulty, or more are needed
Go railfanning on your calculator! The original railfanning game has made its way to several platforms, including the PC.
This project was started in an effort to ease development of Swing applications by creating a XML to Swing rendering utility. Although this project is definitely in the first released state, it shows great promise and focuses solely on the Swing API as a
Gedail is a free software for genealogical website generation from a Gedcom file. HTML pages are generated under control of templates. The program is written in PERL.Language and generation parameters may be changed in separated files.