OSI-Approved Open Source (16)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (15)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (6)
- 64-bit MS Windows (3)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (6)
- All BSD Platforms (11)
- All POSIX (14)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (5)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (5)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Linux (15)
- Modern (14)
- Windows (14)
- Mac (11)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A free course management system (CMS) to create online learning sites1,124 weekly downloads
Linux firewall distribution geared towards home and SOHO users.50,655 weekly downloads
The New Epic Robolinux 8.8.1 Raptors that run Windows Virus Free!751 weekly downloads
ManageEngine's Applications Manager is a comprehensive monitoring tool for business organizations across the world to ensure uninterrupted business operations and profitability. Globally, IT admins across 100+ countries trust Applications Manager's capability in tackling critical issues and ensuring maximum efficiency among business critical servers. It is easy to use and supports a wide range of servers. Download now for a 30 day free trial.Advertisement
MediaWiki is the collaborative editing software that runs Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, and other projects. MediaWiki is no longer distributed via SourceForge, for downloads and other information please visit www.mediawiki.org.3 weekly downloads
Performance and stability5 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Eddyspeak is an orrigional translation content management system. It allows you to translate GNU GetText PO files using a browser. This allows a comunity to work on the same file at the same time and speeds up development. Uses: PHP, MySQL and Python.
This project is no longer actively maintained. The source code contained here is obsolete, however it may assist anyone interested in developing WAP applications in using C.
The project has moved. Please see the link in the blue box above.
PhoenixEMR is an advanced, modern electronic medical records solutions aimed at small to mid-sized medical clinics. Our eventual goal is to create a system that can also be implemented on a national level should a nation decide to do so.
WebAPP: Web Automated Perl Portal is easily installed on virtually any UNIX-based server which is provided by all modern hosting plans. WebAPP is the most fully-featured, versatile, free and open-source, flat-file Perl portal script available today! ----
OCR c++ library. Include: contour recognition; vectorisation; matrix letter feature recognition; auto page segmentation and detect rotation; SS3 ASM core; XML base; web-based GUI; 99,6% printed Unicode text recognition; letter base up to 1200 letters.
Zoph Organizes Photos
pJirc-NUKE PHP-NUKE IRC module, embed a Java IRC clinet (pJirc) into your PHP-Nuke 7.x Site. Ties into phpnuke authentication system, asks for screen resolutions to set size of applet. Demo at www.houseoftyr.com.