OSI-Approved Open Source (11)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (8)
- Windows (8)
- Android (6)
- Mac (6)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Modern (4)
- BSD (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A native HTML4 / HTML5 Remote Desktop Protocol client5 weekly downloads
Run Windows applications on any computer.2 weekly downloads
Kepler is a monitoring system for HPC clusters
Object storage is clearly the simplest, most flexible, and most scalable way to store tons of unstructured content. Scality’s Zenko.io enables developers and businesses to take advantage of this simplicity, for free. Whether you're programming in Go or Java, or whether you're using existing applications for personal or shared data management, Scality’s Zenko.io is a great starting point.Advertisement
Microstream is a open platform with open architecture and open functionality to build up information systems .
A group of mobile technology demonstrators showcasing graphics capability, location and proximity sensors that will then be incorporated into exciting new applications for mobile devices.
My projects must need open source.
Build automation and Package management system
Remote Management Platform, high availability. Goal is communication, access control, change settings on all possible devices connected to the internet with multiple protocols.
SuperWikia: The Runtime/Realtime Environment for Codesmiths
Unified Test and Logging layer for multiple programming languages
Repository of Open Source software developed by Twincling Technology Foundation, India.