OSI-Approved Open Source (19)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- BSD License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (19)
- Windows (19)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (17)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (6)
- 64-bit MS Windows (6)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (8)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (7)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (4)
- OS Portable (8)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Linux (16)
- Modern (10)
- Mac (9)
- BSD (7)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The New Epic Robolinux 8.8.1 Raptors that run Windows Virus Free!613 weekly downloads
Free yourself127 weekly downloads
Wrye Bash has moved to Github! Downloads: https://github.com/wrye-bash/wrye-bash/releases Code: https://github.com/wrye-bash/wrye-bash51 weekly downloads
MSLB is a crossplatform Simple Logbook program / application to write work logs or even a diary. MSLB can also use a bunch of presets that you can add with a simple doubleclick :) Logs get saved in a simple folder system. And its all portable.13 weekly downloads
kuView is a picture viewer, provides useful features including Unicode, Exif, scaling filter, shell integration, and archive browsing. May be used as replacement for built-in viewer or ACDSee-like on Windows. Has tiny executable, is portable and green.22 weekly downloads
An advanced graphical generator of random numbers.2 weekly downloads
This is a tutor which teaches how to use HTML and describes every element. It creates files and shows how to use them. It's a way to learn HTML easily with just one free program.1 weekly downloads
Encryption addressing long-term data secrecy
This is a program for the purpose of memorizing Latin Catholic Prayers.
Privacy-enhanced multi-user chat client and server. Keep your secrets as secrets.
A lightweight IM program
Usbautostart is an utility performs autoplay for usb mass storage device. This programm launch automatically an application from a device when you connect its to pc, and close all application, running from device, when you try the "safety remove" on it
This application helps wine user and developers in looking for wine bugs and reasons of application failings.
Utilities for fast input of chemical formulae and equations.
wxDevStudio is an IDE tool based on wxWidgets designed to provide an environment for developing Linux & Windows based applications.
wxDeveloperStudio is a set of tools for developing applications based on the wxWidgets cross-platform framework for C++. It features an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and a Dialogue Generator for designing GUI resources visually.
Addons to wxWidgets - more advanced widgets, controlls, classes, builded on top of wxWidgets lib. For example OSD class for on-screen displays.