Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—-all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Advertisement
- OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (3)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- All POSIX (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (1)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Windows (5)
- Modern (4)
- Linux (3)
- BSD (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Mac (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This is a program for the purpose of memorizing Latin Catholic Prayers.
SceneEngine is an Open Source platform independent 3D Production solution. Mesh creation, deformation, texturing and rendering are some of the features implemented by the SDK. SceneEngine includes a 3D modeling and texturing application named CrackArt.
Ad-hoc data replication for Oracle database.
To create an Open Source and Free solution for the analysis of woven fabric stuctures. Included will be the ability to view the weave structure in 2D, 3D and profile as well as print and save the drafts (patterns).