OSI-Approved Open Source (16)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (14)
- Linux (13)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (10)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (5)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- All POSIX (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (5)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Mac (10)
- Modern (7)
- Android (6)
- BSD (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The AMR codec is a C++ implementation of the adaptive multirate codec algorithm where the speech signals are compressed based on the quality of the communication channel.
A groupwork support system. German: "Planungssoftware zur Unterstuetzung von Gruppenarbeit zur Ergaenzung zentraler Produktionsplanung um dezentrale Feinplanungen für einzelne Arbeitsgruppen sowie leistungsbasierter Entlohnung."
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
If you are like the rest of our user community, your IT team is busy. With pressure to deliver on-time projects, you don’t have a lot of time to spend making your management tools work. You need network monitoring tools that work for you. You want tools that makes it easy to find performance issues before your users do and resolve them before they impact the business. That’s why tens of thousands of customers around the world love WhatsUp Gold.Advertisement
this project contains many codefragments for using in your own projects
A Java application for transferring computer files in 5 letter groups
Dicodess is a software framework for developing distributed cooperative decision support systems. It helps build DSS for mission-critical decision-making situations happening in dynamic, rapidly changing and often unpredictable distributed environments.
J2RGF is a Java Framework for managing graphical objects. It contains different rendering options and viewing abilities (stretch or zoomable/movable view). All objects are placed in a raster for easy rendering and positioning.
Moarf is the first proffessional Line-based Open Source Morphing Application.
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST! Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT. Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms. With RAD Studio 10.2 you can securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.Advertisement
subversion of our operations research project
This is an academic project. This programm is written for a firm which rent cars and wants some help from a desktop programm.
Search for a way to plant recognition.
j3draw is experimental Programm written in JAVA demonstrating different 3D Operations for drawing, displaying and modifying 3D Objects.
Helpful tools for the college students. Eg. a java alarm clock playing any playlist you want, a tool to create a MLA style bibliography entry given a URL, etc.
Our Project is a little program that implements dijktra- and kruskalalgorithms.
ein Algotestpraktikum bis 23.5 zu erledigen